Saturday, April 5, 2014

Revelation, April 3, 2014 Class Audio Podcast


Come on in, 
pull up a chair, 
and chat with your sisters this week in...
The Comment Cafe

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cathie: I appreciated our Thursday Class as I always do. There was much info that I had never heard before. Unfortunately I have lost it - can’t remember so much of the content. In particular I remember asking for further understanding of the 144,000. You were so kind as to jump up from you chair and immediately begin to give instruction in that area. I also remember being so amazed as to the content – it was so new to me – quite marvellous. I was almost moved to tears and I remember saying I hope I can remember this!

    Well, I can’t – I am completely blank. It is so frustrating – I was so fascinated with what you were teaching I didn’t write anything down. So I am completely lost. I want so much to review it and retain it. If you are able to remember what I am referring to I would so appreciate receiving that info again. However in order for me to retain it I would need it in written form. I know you are a busy lady – another class coming up. But if you could help me in this regard I would so appreciate it. We are getting so close to the end of our lessons and I am still quite confused in many areas. However I have gained so much more. My mind is running around in circles trying to process and retain. This class has opened so many doors for me that have been closed for many years. So much of the teaching was new to me. I am so thankful that I have been able to attend and thankful for your commitment to teaching it. Thank you so much Cathie!
    Love you! Marlene

    (PS. I will not be home today – am going to a Ladies Seminar at my church. Don’t feel pressured. )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll do my best to have it for you in written form for next week, Marlene... it's such a joy for me to watch you lean in as you study God's Word, you inspire me!
    Enjoy your women's seminar, see you next week!
    Love, Cathie

    ReplyDelete

So glad you dropped in for a visit!

- type in the Comment box below
- click to verify you are not a robot
- click Anonymous (unless you have a Google account)
- click Publish