Thursday, March 27, 2014

Revelation, March 27, 2014

UPDATE!!!
What was lost... has now been found!


I feel like I am sending out one of those typical "Wish You Were Here" postcards!

The truth is, we wish that you HAD been with us this morning because while we thought that the recording device was doing what it was intended to to... it didn't!

So, here is a postcard of our morning together 
Hope you can join us next week!

Come on in, 
pull up a chair, 
and chat with your sisters this week in...
The Comment Cafe

7 comments:

  1. Awe, Loved the photos!! I've really missed you all. Can't wait to be back. Hopefully I will make it next week??? Even if it's just to pop in and say Hello.

    (Wendy S.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Wendy! Received your message that all went well and that you are taking each day as it comes and giving yourself time to heal. I know that your 'want to' is probably out running your 'can do' by miles at this point, but there is plenty of time ahead to enjoy getting back into the swing of things. Looking forward to seeing your sweet face soon!

    💕 Cathie

    ReplyDelete
  3. HELP PLEASE! I am so confused with the last bit of our lesson. I was going along fine until Kay Arthur introduced another theory about the church not being raptured before the tribulation which at this point I don't buy into. Can anyone help me with question 3 on page 145. I seem to have drawn a blank.

    Thanks
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbie,

    HELP!!! I am afraid that I can't help you at all. I am still on question 7 on page 141 and I am so confused at this point. At one point I was sure the Rapture occurred very early in the Seal judgements because things don't start to geat really bad until the 6th Seal. Then I move along and now, on page 142 and the last part of question 7, I feel that I am completely at a dead end. I just can't seem to understand when things are happening; I have lost my ability to discern. If this "multitude" who come out of the great tribulation are the Church, which is not what I believed before this question, then the Church has suffered during some of the great tribulation, therefore not saved from the time of testing, not kept from it. I feel a bit like I am trying to get out of a very large bowl of Jello!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning you two! 😄
    I have my grandchildren all day today until 4pm, so I will be back around then and will attempt to address your concerns as best I can.
    Enjoy your day, take time to read Psalm 34, resting in the love and comfort of our Lord!

    Cathie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Debbie!

    Question 3 on page 145 is designed to make you think through your present stance on where the church is at the coming of The Lord.

    If the church IS present at the coming of the LORD there are three possible places where the church will show up. I'm looking forward to our discussion tomorrow, but will leave you with this to think through...

    - Whatever your answer was to a) are you able to back it up with scripture? If you were certain that the elect was Israel, then why? If you are uncertain now and are considering that it might be the church, then why?

    - b) may be the hardest for you to answer and we will discuss this further in class, however, before you can assign the church to being left or taken, according to Matthew 24, you will have to really study this chapter to understand its context and meaning

    - if the church is being gathered from within the nations
    gathered before the throne as sheep and goats to be separated, how would you back this up with scripture? ( You won't have to hunt too far... You will find your answer right in the text of Matthew 25!) :)

    Remember, these questions are designed to make you think through what you believe in the light of scripture! So many take stances on what they have been taught, or what they have heard from others, yet if you were to ask them to show you from scripture why they believe what they believe, they would not be able to do so.

    You will!

    See you tomorrow Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, Jan!
    What flavour is the jello? ;)

    Jan, we will definitely cover this tomorrow!
    Now, go and get a good night's sleep, remember sweetheart, His banner over you is LOVE!

    Cathie

    ReplyDelete

So glad you dropped in for a visit!

- type in the Comment box below
- click to verify you are not a robot
- click Anonymous (unless you have a Google account)
- click Publish