Hi Girls!
This morning could best be summed up with pray, give thanks, keep your mind upon Jesus and guard your heart! Don't ever let the simplicity of the message blind you to the reality of the depth of the scriptures that we looked at this morning... they are profound.
And so is the joy that comes in walking in the light of them.
I have so enjoyed our study times together.
Our sisterhood and friendship continues on,
as does our love of the One Who brought us together,
and of all things that pertain to Him!
Please continue to use the Gathering Place as just that,
a place to gather, share and fellowship with myself and your sisters.
I will set up a post, above this one, where the Comment Cafe can be consistently used and the conversation will remain unbroken. I will also place a visually easy to locate link on the sidebar so that when I do begin posting again, our Comment Cafe of running conversation will not get lost or displaced!
love you all,
blessed to serve you,
looking forward to dropping in and meeting you here!
Come on in,
pull up a chair,
and join in on the conversation in...
The Comment Cafe



No comments:
Post a Comment
So glad you dropped in for a visit!
- type in the Comment box below
- click to verify you are not a robot
- click Anonymous (unless you have a Google account)
- click Publish