Hey Girls! I'm here for the hour and hoping that you plan on perhaps popping in for a moment and having a bit of a chin wag about this week's homework!
Sorry I missed you last night. I had to make an emergency food shoppiny trip. I have completed week 2 in our Revelation study. Although I was careful and thorough, I am not sure I got Beast 1 and Beast 2 marked correctly each time. It can get a bit confusing when you are marking the pronoun "he". Don't think I need help on this yet because I am sure we will be looking at the beasts more closely in a later week. Continue to be confused by the 2 instances of "reaping" in Revelation 14:16 and in verse 18. I know (or think I do) who is doing the reaping but I'm not sure who is being reaped in these 2 cases. In Revelation 20:4 I don't know who the "they" are that are sitting on the thrones. Another question Rev.16:16 when it speaks of the gathering together of the kings of the whole world is this the same gathering spoken about in Rev 20:7-9? The event in Rev 20 seems to occur after the millenium and I am not sure when Rev 16:16 occurs in the timeline.
In Rev 21:9 1 of the angels says to John that he will show John the bride, the wife of the Lamb, which I thought refered to the church but then in vs. 10, the angel shows John the holy city, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God. Is the bride the holy city or am I misunderstanding? Many other areas up for discussion as well but these are the things that jumped out in this overview. Love and hugs to all. Jan
Hi Girls....I too missed Tuesday night..we are busy doing renovations for Amy in Vernon. So long days for us. I am sorry to have missed this mornings bible study. I completed this weeks homework and quite enjoyed the visual aspect of it. I finally understand the beasts. The marking the of the saw/seen and hear/heard as well as the "time" puts everything in perspective. Now I come to lesson 3 and I haven't made it past Rev 4:6...so I will say no more. might see you next week!!!!
Hey Girls! I'm here for the hour and hoping that you plan on perhaps popping in for a moment and having a bit of a chin wag about this week's homework!
ReplyDeleteHi Cathie and all my fellow bond-servant,
ReplyDeleteSorry I missed you last night. I had to make an emergency food shoppiny trip. I have completed week 2 in our Revelation study. Although I was careful and thorough, I am not sure I got Beast 1 and Beast 2 marked correctly each time. It can get a bit confusing when you are marking the pronoun "he". Don't think I need help on this yet because I am sure we will be looking at the beasts more closely in a later week.
Continue to be confused by the 2 instances of "reaping" in Revelation 14:16 and in verse 18.
I know (or think I do) who is doing the reaping but I'm not sure who is being reaped in these 2 cases. In Revelation 20:4 I don't know who the "they" are that are sitting on the thrones. Another question Rev.16:16 when it speaks of the gathering together of the kings of the whole world is this the same gathering spoken about in Rev 20:7-9? The event in Rev 20 seems to occur after the millenium and I am not sure when Rev 16:16 occurs in the timeline.
In Rev 21:9 1 of the angels says to John that he will show John the bride, the wife of the Lamb, which I thought refered to the church but then in vs. 10, the angel shows John the holy city, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God. Is the bride the holy city or am I misunderstanding?
Many other areas up for discussion as well but these are the things that jumped out in this overview.
Love and hugs to all.
Jan
Hi Girls....I too missed Tuesday night..we are busy doing renovations for Amy in Vernon. So long days for us. I am sorry to have missed this mornings bible study. I completed this weeks homework and quite enjoyed the visual aspect of it. I finally understand the beasts. The marking the of the saw/seen and hear/heard as well as the "time" puts everything in perspective. Now I come to lesson 3 and I haven't made it past Rev 4:6...so I will say no more. might see you next week!!!!
ReplyDelete